How do I view SMS messages that I have sent?
To view previously sent SMS messages, please click into the SMS tab on the left-hand menu and then click onto Sent. A list of SMS that the school have sent (from any user) will show here. Select the SMS you wish to view and you will be able to view the following:
- View Recipients – you can see who has been sent the message and how they received it. This may be useful if your parents regularly claim they haven’t received school messages! A list of delivery statuses can be found below.
- Archive – you can use this to archive an old message that you won’t need anymore. Please note that once archived you will lose the option to View Recipients.
Delivery statuses and what they mean:
- Sent, Confirmed = ParentMail have sent the text successfully and we have received a response back from the mobile provider to confirm it was delivered.
- Sent, Unconfirmed = ParentMail have sent the text successfully however, no response has come back from the mobile provider to confirm it was delivered.
- Failed = Text was not sent and will not be re-attempted. This could mean that the mobile number is wrong or the parent’s phone has been disconnected.
- Pending = ParentMail are still attempting to send the text to the recipient.
- Sent Email = No mobile number was found for the user, and Email message was sent instead.