I have a parent who cannot view a payment item for their student?
- Check what section the parent is looking at. To find a payment item they will need to click on ‘Payments’. The first screen a parent will see under payments is the ‘To Pay’ section, which will only include part paid items, anything that the school has marked as a ‘Compulsory item’ or items that are within 7 days of the ‘Due Date’. All other items are found in the ‘Shop’.
- Check the student’s ‘User type’ to ensure they are selected as ‘Student’ and not ‘Parent’. To do this go to Users and select List and search for the student. On the right-hand side, you will be able to see a User Type option which you can then open and check that it only says student. If it does say Parent, you can remove this by clicking on the bin icon.
- Have you assigned the student to the payment item as a recipient? You can check this by going to Payments in the left-hand menu and select Payment items then find your payment item/invoice. Select 'Actions' then 'Edit' - click into 'Specific users' and search for the student. Are they ticked here? If not, please tick them and Save to add them to the item (see below).
- Check the item hasn't expired - You can check this by going to Payments in the left-hand menu and select Payment items then find your payment item/invoice. Check it hasn't expired here at the top. Please also check it's within the purchase window.
- If the parent is unable to see the students payment item after this, please contact us through live chat and we can assist.