How do I manage my payment options?
Here you can see which payment options are available to parents. You can also decide what the minimum accepted payment will be for each option.
- Debit and Credit Cards are automatically set to on.
- American Express - Now available as a payment option.
- PayPal – This will allow parents with PayPal accounts to securely, conveniently and cost-effectively send and receive payments online. PayPal’s service, which lets users send payments for free, can be used from computers or web-enabled mobile phones.
- PayCash – This allows parents to generate a barcode for any or all of the payment items they would like to purchase. This is selected by the parent when checking out and generates a barcode which the parent can either print, or show on their mobile phone, and pay for in their nearest PayPoint retailer with cash. These payments are processed immediately.
- PayPoint (Barcodes) – This is great for those parents who do not have easy access to a computer or the internet and therefore need to have a method of making payments offline. If enabled, PayPoint will generate a barcode for each single item school side, which can be sent to a parent by email or can be printed and handed to them. The parent can then take this barcode to their nearest PayPoint retailer to make the payment with cash.
- Please note: These payments are processed between 3pm and 5pm the following day after the payment has been made.
- Please note, both PayCash and PayPoint cannot go below £5 as a minimum.