I have recorded a dinner incorrectly, can I change it?

Yes, if you need to change a register which has already been taken, you are able to go back and edit it.To do this, go to Registers > View/Take Register and select the date in the top left hand corner, find the child and un-tick their name on the register for the date being disputed. This will remove the day's deduction and will be back to the correct balance in real time.

Select the week you want to view and then make any changes needed. Once you are happy with the changes you have made, press ‘Take Register’ in the bottom right corner.