Payments Update - 09/11/2016
- Previously, if there was a delay between ParentMail and the Payment Gateway the parent would see a spinning wheel until the confirmation was made. To improve the user experience and avoid duplicate payments being made, the transaction will now be confirmed instantly and parents will receive an email payment receipt once the Payment Gateway has confirmed that the payment has been made successfully.
- The maximum payment cart size has been reduced from 100 items to 60 items to improve speed of response.
- Previously, users were unable to refund a ParentMail 2 order where the same payment item appeared in the order twice. Users will now be able to refund these items.
- An error message will now appear if a user tries to refund an un-refundable deposit.
- Previously, if reminders were turned off for instalments there was a bug which sent reminders that day. This has now been fixed.
- In Cashless Account Linking, the badge account will now only include “Active” accounts.
- Previously, parents with accents in their name were unable to process card payments, this has now been fixed.
- When creating payment items based on a previous item, the users would be carried over. This has now been fixed.
- Previously payment reminders were not being sent at the correct time, this has now been fixed.
- Previously where a payment item price was £0, limit quantity per child would not work. This has now been fixed.
- The Transaction Report will now reflect the bank account in which the payment was made.
- In Register Activity > View Transaction, the user will now be able to select a date range for the transactions they want to view. Previously this would only show the past two months.
- Users will now be able to print receipts directly from the manual payment confirmation dialogue without going to Documents to Print.
- Cashless Transactions will be sorted by Transaction ID rather than by Transaction Date.