Payments Update - 27/02/2017
- Schools are now able to archive payment items. Items which are over a year old and have expired will be auto-archived. Schools can “unarchive” by going to Payment Items, selecting “Archived” as the Status, selecting the Item > Actions > Unarchive.
- We have added a tick box to payment items so that schools can force items to appear in the ‘To Pay’ section as a mandatory payment.
- We have fixed a bug which was stopping “Show Hidden Accounts” from displaying after Settings had been selected.
- We have fixed a bug which was causing date validation to fail when updating a product.
- We have fixed a bug which was causing the fulfilment list to time out.
- Reminder dates can now only be set before the due date of a payment instalment.
- Payment alerts have been updated to record and report bar code payments for deleted students.
- Previously, schools were unable to edit a payment item if it had a due date – this has now been fixed.
- We have fixed a bug with the date picker when creating a payment item.
- Within Order History, users will now be able to search using the Order ID, rather than the Transaction ID.
- We have fixed a bug which was displaying ‘Product Price’ twice within the view order page.
- The fulfilment note will now include the child’s name when printed.
- Org users will now be able to view manual orders within “My ParentMail”.
- We have fixed a bug which was showing paid instalment due dates as overdue.
- Previously, if an item had 12 instalments, the user would be unable to see the amount to pay. This has now been fixed.
- When removing a leaver from an account, their name will now appear on the transaction report against historic payments.
- Previously, when a payment item was attached to specific users, who were later removed from the system, the item would become available to all users. We have fixed this to ensure that even once leavers have been removed, the item will not become available to any other users.
- The Register Balance Report which will now display the price band name of deleted price bands.
- The ‘Sort Order’ within Register Activity has been improved.
- We have fixed a bug which was stopping the Register Activity filter from working correctly.
- Previously, if the first transaction of the month within the Transaction Report was a refund, it was causing errors within the report. This has now been fixed.
- When running a second payments report, previously the date picker was not working as it should. This has now been fixed.
- We have improved the speed in which the Transaction Report is downloaded.
- We have fixed a bug which was showing the total refunded amount incorrectly in parent’s emails when multiple items were refunded.
- We have fixed a bug which was allowing some parents to add a negative quantity of a payment item to their basket.
- All relevant refund information will now be included in both email and payment receipts.
- We have updated the functionality with payment card nicknames to include Latin alphanumeric characters, spaces and some symbols such as a full stop.
- Within the donations section, we have fixed a bug with decimals.