PMX 1.8.1 – 31/08/2016
- Previously, when 1 record in a SMS batch failed, the rest of the batch would not send. This has now been fixed.
- In Forms > Responses > “Email all responded” was not working correctly. This has now been fixed.
- Parents will now be able to view the options they have selected for their payment item.
- A PayPal refund will now be updated Org side at the time that the refund is made.
- Previously, an error would appear when refunding offline barcodes which read “Please specify a payment method to refund this transaction”. This has now been resolved and schools can now refund these payments by cash or cheque.
- Previously, editing instalment reminders to No (off) wouldn’t save and the reminder remained ‘on’. This has now been fixed.
- Previously there were balance conflicts when multiple items and dinner money payments were made on the same day. This has now been resolved.
- The reconciliation report can now be downloaded on the Edge Browser.
- Previously, if “alert users on creation” was on, it would send an immediate notification even if the purchase window started in the future. These will now not be sent until the date of the purchase window.
- We have fixed a bug which was stopping some PayPal payments from processing.
- Previously the system was struggling to load large amounts of payment items within a set time which resulted in an error message. This has now been fixed.
- Schools who have migrated from ParentMail 2 will now be able to refund payment items which were carried over. (Cash or Cheque Only)
- Previously, if a parent had been deleted the fulfilment would fail. This has now been fixed.
- Previously, refunds were displaying 2 transactions when there were both card and PayPal transactions – this will now display as 1 transaction.
- Previously, orders for different children at the same school were grouped together under one name. This has now been amended so orders are displayed for both children.
- The PayPoint page will now close automatically.
- Updating the Price Band previously did not update until the next day – this has now been fixed and will update instantly. Price Band values are now displayed on the Take Register dialog for each day.
- On the Balance Adjustment Tool, when selecting “Finish” all changes will be saved.
- “Show Deleted” on the CC Reconciliation Report now works as expected.
- Previously, paper copy generation of fulfilment notes would crash if the fulfilment date was missing. This has now been fixed.
- The Register Activity report will now include dinners by price band.
- In the Register, the week picker was not matching the date shown on screen, causing a queue failure. This has now been resolved.
- In Register Activity, the export was not working for a single user. This has now been fixed.
- In the Register, “Add Other” no longer allows parents to be added.
- In the Register, adding someone to a price band did not update the member count on screen. This has now been fixed.
- In the Register, you can no longer add a 2 digit year as this was formatting to 00(Year). The User must now use the Calendar selector as the text field can no longer be inputted.
- A change in bank account on Registers will now update all user products.
- You are no longer able to refund a dinner order more than once from Order History.
- You are now able to assign Admin Assistants, Teachers and Head Teachers to a register.
- Previously, in Register Activity, selecting ‘User A’ then searching and selecting another user would not send a barcode or a reminder to User A. This has now been fixed.