PMX Update - 07/12/2016
Parents Evening Manager
- PEM administrators can now book parent appointments before and after the event is available to parents for booking.
- We have added a “Resend Invitations” button to each parents’ evening which will resend invitations to all parents who haven’t yet booked.
- You can now bulk select ‘walk in’ slots for all teachers across a parents’ evening.
- Archived parents’ evenings can no longer be modified.
- A fix has been made which will ensure that any siblings or triplets with the same surname and first name initial will be imported correctly.
- Users are not able to have the same email address or mobile number on a ParentMail account. To avoid an error when a parent registers, when importing, schools will no longer be able to add a second parent with matching contact information to another parent.
- A bug has been fixed which sent registration messages out to parents even if Comms had not been enabled.
- There will no longer be negative badge counts showing in the parent feed.
- Organisations will now have the ability to have “Re: Student Name” on or off for both Email and SMS.
- Removing a user from ParentMail will now remove all related connection information.