PMX V1.2 - 09/12/2014
Text and Emails
- Schools will have the option to send emails per student or per family, which means parents with more than one child will only be sent one message (including paper messages).
- Paper copies will now be listed by class order, by surname.
- Attachments can be deleted if they have been incorrectly added to messages.
- Titles (Mr, Mrs, Miss Etc.) will now be included as a personalisation option for email and SMS messaging.
- The year column has been added to Dinner Forms CSV reports.
- Schools now have the option to run reports off as a PDF documents.
- Progress bars will now appear when you log in to ParentMail, providing a visual indicator that data is being loaded.
- The maximum amount of time a user can remain logged in to ParentMail is now 1 month.
- The Community Parent Registration graphic on the dashboard will now show registered families, rather than individually registered parents.