PMX V1.8B – 13/07/2016
- Newly registered parents will see messages, events and PEM notifications 7 days prior to registration.
- In Events, you will now be able to deselect an individual student.
- The Register Activity report has been failing to generate for larger schools. This has now been fixed and will generate.
- Negative starting balances can now be added to dinner registers.
- When you press ‘cancel’ when taking the register, you will now see a message warning that you will lose your changes, and will be able to confirm if you wish to proceed.
- The Register Activity report now exports all pages if “Select All” has been ticked.
- Previously, changing the date on the register deleted any changes previously made. This has now been fixed.
- Previously the register would auto sort which caused confusion. This has now been removed.
- We have added a new report, “Register Price Bands” which has a date range selector and details the number of dinners per price band as well as a total. This can be found in Reports > Payment Reports.
- Register Recon Report and Cashless Activity report will now generate quicker.
- Parents in the Free School meal price band in Registers will not receive payment reminders.
- Unmatched cashless accounts can now be hidden.
- Previously, fast moving items were not clearing out of the basket after 20 mins. This has now been fixed.
- Low balances for cashless catering were not being sent – this has now been fixed.
- We have limited the number of users to 5 in ‘Email new orders’ and ‘Cashless Catering Pending Balance notifications’ in Payment Settings.
Based on feedback from our customer satisfaction survey, we have designed a new registration process which simplifies and improves the parent experience.
This update includes:
- Upon registration, parents will need to enter their email address twice to avoid registering with an incorrect email address.
- ‘Ms’ has been added to the list of title options for parents when registering.
- The mobile number can no longer be duplicated across multiple records; if a user attempts to add an existing mobile number during registration, an error message will appear stating: ‘A user with that mobile number exists already at this organisation’.
- All system notifications will be formal. For example, previously all messages would say “Dear Stephanie” but will now say “Dear Miss Brown”.